How To Remove Split Ends From Hair :----
* Split ends in the hair are the most common hair problem that every woman faces. Trichoptlosis or split ends occur when the protective cuticle is stripped away from the ends of the hair. Split ends are more common when the hair is dry or brittle. Excessive dying or vigorous brushing can cause split ends.
* Once the hair cuticle is removed in this fashion it is impossible to replace it. The hair will split into two or three strands, for a length of two to three centimeters in length. The best way to get rid of spilt ends is to cut them off. There is no other effective cure for split ends.
* During the seventies women used to burn off the split ends. You need not do this. All you need to do is to cut them off using a pair of scissors. You do not have to visit a saloon to cut them off; you can do it at home itself.
* To get rid of split ends, take a small section of your hair and carefully twist it gently in a downward motion. When you do this, the split ends will automatically stick out. Carefully snip into the twist with sharp scissors.
* Carefully remove the split ends; this will give your hair a natural layered effect. Try to cut about the same amount of hair. Cutting your hair is the best way of getting rid of split ends. It is the simplest and least expensive method to remove split ends.